Navigation Bar

August 24, 2011

Rick + Karen are getting married!

Karen and I have been friends since 5th grade. We were in band together. (Go woodwinds!) We attend the same church. I have lost track of the number of sleepovers we've had. We attended the same school from 7th grade to graduation. And now, we are both getting married. Boy...do I feel old! 

Karen and I have had countless conversations about boys. We've talked about who we had crushes on when we were little. Our ideas of the perfect guy. What we were looking for in a husband. And now we have both found the men we're going to spend the rest of our lives with. Karen, I can't imagine anyone more perfect for you than Rick.

Rick is great. He's happened to be best friends with Philip since childhood. He is sincere, but goofy. Calm but hilarious and witty, all at the same time. And he makes Karen laugh a lot. 

This is one of my favorite shoots to date! I can't wait for their wedding. It is Saturday. As in 3 days!



























1 comment:

Leave your comments below