Navigation Bar

January 14, 2011

My Not So Little Brother

I can hardly believe my youngest brother will be graduating high school this June.  It seems like just yesterday I was waiting at the hospital with my Aunt Paulina (she's one of those adopted aunts we all have) to see my new sibling.  I could hardly wait. I wanted a sister so badly!  But it turned out I got a third brother.  That didn't stop me from putting him in my baby cradle and dressing him up in my dress up clothes.  I have pictures to prove it, but I'll save those for another day.  

Thankfully, he's grown into a handsome young man, despite my efforts to turn him into my sister.  He is incredibly intelligent.  He is currently head to head with a friend for valedictorian of his class.  We had a lot of fun taking his pictures despite it being a chilly day.

 Our dog Tinker.  We just love him!




 Willow trees...one of my favorite things.




What a stud.

2 comments:

Leave your comments below